the Rift

Secret sadness (Cera)(Closed)

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
The golden colt didn't pause to think that perhaps the elder had been doing something of importance, only consumed by the need to finally gain a friend in this rather lonely place that he had found himself a part of. Feeling a small twinge of guilt, an emotion he did not know much of when the brute looked startled at his bumbling appearance. Yet, when he finally spoke through Cera's babbling assault of words and questions, his voice was gentle. Thrilled to find someone so kind, who spared more than a glance his way, Cera's wings fluttered nearly as quickly as his heart. What an important job! To patrol the boarders! Cera didn't quite understand but it sounded like a very important position to hold. Jade eyes went wide with wonder at such a thing, as his life only held wandering and loneliness. Playing with the creatures he discovered and hoping for a day like this to appear.

The taller male leaned down to meet his eyes, and Cera had seen such strange things already that he wasn't bothered at all by the color. In fact, his eyes were kind, almost amused. A small pout drew forth on the caramel colt's lips, wings dropping slightly as he softly but firmly reminded him that at this time he should be sleeping. "But I not tired! I like too see the stars!" Trying his best to form a correct sentence, wanting to prove that he too could be mature. Despite trying to keep a serious face, his olive eyes were glowing with happiness and his wings soon lifted again from their dejected state. Kind eyes no longer met his, and instead scanned the horizon around them. Cera looked around as well, not understanding what the brute was looking for. Was this part of patrolling the border, he wondered? When at last he looked back at Cera, the little colt's heart fell at the mention of parents. Looking down at the dirt and scuffing it with his hoof. "I no have any. I no remember them, I always alone. I supposed to have parents?" Looking back up curiously. Cera only remembered a few snippets of his mother, mostly of her leaving and him trying to find her for days on end. But they were fuzzy and old, like a torn photograph that was slowly dissolving more with each passing day.
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Secret sadness (Cera)(Closed) - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Cera - 09-18-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Midas - 09-19-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Cera - 09-19-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Midas - 09-24-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Cera - 09-24-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Prometheus - 09-24-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Cera - 09-25-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Midas - 09-26-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Cera - 09-29-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Secret sadness (Cera) - by Midas - 09-30-2012, 10:19 PM