[OPEN] these journeys, neverending

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
AISLING
my friend makes rings, she swirls and sings
she’s a mystic in the sense that she’s still mystified by things
The quiet whicker had Aisling’s head turning towards the source, a smile automatically lighting up her face. She was always eager to meet new friends, but as that was her express purpose today, she was doubly as happy to do so. “Oh my!” She exclaimed, breathy from surprise and the heat of the day, for there were several remarkable things about the mare that was addressing her. The green-splashed body was the frist thing she notices, still so unused to equids of such remarkable color. The bandages that were looped about the mare, and indeed the gap in her wing gave the faerie mare a starts, but as the other spoke without pain, the fear of recent injuries subsided quickly.

Most extraordinary of all was the creatures that seemed to swim through the air toward her, gamboling about playfully. A delighted laugh rang from the mare like wee bells, and she spun on the spot. Though not quite the same, it reminded Aisling of the arbor-clad Fig’s little companion. Even having seen one of their kind before, Aisling marveled at the miraculous water-creature, finally stopping her dancing steps to watch it for a moment.

“Oh! I must be begin your pardon!” Her lilting voice came out in a rush when it occurred to her she had been staring at the playful creature with a rather dreamy expression for several seconds. She turned back to the minty mare, with her bright smile was back in full force and the sturdy little head dipped in a polite gesture of greeting. “I did not mean to be trespassing, that is, I had heard there was a herd that lived up this ways but I didn’t know I was quite so close already. It’s a pleasure to be meeting you, and I assume this is your friend.” She nodded to the airborne dolphin, “I am called Aisling.”

"talk talk talk"
Tags: @[Laedere]
Note: SORRY I’M THE WORST
Table style by Tamme!
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
these journeys, neverending - by Aisling - 03-17-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: these journeys, neverending - by Laedere - 03-19-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: these journeys, neverending - by Aisling - 03-27-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: these journeys, neverending - by Laedere - 03-30-2015, 08:10 PM