the Rift

all the voices sing

Antinanco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

@[Rostislav] and @[Sikeax]

Antinanco is not unobservant, he does not miss the exchange that passes between them (the flash of recognition - these two know each other - and the annoyance that Sikeax shows when Rostislav answers Antinanco's question for her) although he chooses to ignore it, instead electing to focus on what he has been given vocally.

Patron gods, like the pantheon ones? Or were these gods different, how did they operate.

Rostislav also mentions the other two herd lands, followed by an invite to his home. Yes, Antinanco could have suspected as much, and although he gives Rostislav a smile, a small thanks for the information he has given, he does not respond right away.

Sikeax has her say as well, and describes the Dragon's Throat, Antinanco cannot say that he finds the idea of a desert very appealing, although the description of a close knit herd would be rather nice - for one who is a part of it. Sikeax offers him a home too, but she also offers something more, she offers to show him the other herds - it is a risk, maybe an offer made from kindness rather than gain - either way he finds himself lifting his head a little in interest and tilting his long ears.

"I would like to know more about this place, before making any decisions," he tells them at last, and turns to Rostislav once more "So Hidden Falls worships the god of...earth? And is obviously home to a water fall, what else can you tell me about it? About your god, and leaders?" he pauses, listens, and when poses the same questions to Sikeax, "The desert sounds hot to me," yes, Anti, obviously, "What does worshiping the Sun god entail? And what is your leader like?"

They are surprisingly intelligent questions for someone who has spent most of his life listening to the sweet whispers of a Yellow bellied sunbird. But without Teetonka to direct him, Antinanco has found that he is more than capable of stepping up to the mark.
A N T I N A N C O

[please note that antinanco only has two ears (one set) not four]

Messages In This Thread
all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-18-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Sikeax - 03-19-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: all the voices sing - by Rostislav - 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: all the voices sing - by Antinanco - 03-26-2015, 06:51 PM