the Rift

DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL?

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
He bows his head in returned, mutual respect, in greeting. I'm happy to have met someone respectful, rather than an arrogant prick. The colorful beast introduces himself as Misael. Strange name.. sounds like some strange fallen angel. Ah and he speaks my language! 'Comrade.' The cockles of my heart warm slightly. I realize that he may be confused, as I have not told him of the greater land that he lives in now. "Eto udovol'stviye. This is Helovia. The Hidden Falls is the herd land that I reside in. I am a Legatus there, a general." I note the strange tone to his voice, thinking to myself that he sounds awfully suspicious, like his is plotting my demise in his mind. But his words are innocent, and I wonder if perhaps it is just a flaw in his speech that causes him to sound so dishonest and untrustworthy.

A breeze blows through and knocks hair in front of my face, and I perform an exaggerated hair flip as I try to reveal my pale eyes again. As I do so, I continue to wonder about his tone. First Rohan and now this one.. are they all up to no good? Of course I have no proof. It is only because of Damaris that I suspect Rohan, and it is only because of his speech that a seed of doubt plants itself about Misael. It's foolish to harbor such paranoia, but I suppose I've never been an entirely trusting soul either. With effort I banish the thoughts and open my mouth again to tell him more. "Midas the Gallant and Ghost the Cadaverous lead us. We have plenty of room for growth and prosperity for those who apply themselves, be it as a warrior, spy, healer, crafter, or educator. We only ask that those that join contribute in some fashion."

WC: 309
Tag: @[Misael]
It is spelled "might as", not "minus", which would be subtraction.
Eto udovol'stviye - It is a pleasure

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-19-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-24-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Misael - 03-26-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: DARE TO DANCE WITH A DEVIL? - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM