the Rift

[PRIVATE] Whips And Chains Excite Me

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Did I say the wrong thing? THIS IS WHY NO ONE SHOULD LET ME BE COMFORTING. I feel like a complete idiot... wait. He isn't pulling away. Instead he is very still, a statue.... Then his great head and neck move, his mane draping over mine, as he lowers his head around my withers, and I surprise myself at thinking of how perfectly his head fits between the crook of my withers and back... Like, it fits really well... Slowly my head snuggles deeper against him, in a slight wiggle, as a soft sigh escapes through my nostrils. It was more of a sigh of relief than anything. Because, for a moment, I thought he was going to tear my throat out, then I thought he might run off. Or something.

I suppose so. He answers, then its quiet. But it isn't awkward, or uncomfortable. It's soft, warm, comforting. Like a cocoon. It is quiet, and after awhile I become aware of a wetness running slowly down my back, and it strikes me that he was crying. And the fact that he was crying was heart breaking... Whoever it was, they where obviously special, and he obviously missed them dearly. I couldn't even imagine... The only important thing to me is Glacia... Losing her would be devastating... And thats the only thing I could compare his pain with.

And so we stand there, for a very long time, and I'm not sure how long we do stand there, but it is long enough. Him crying, and me, a stranger, trying to be a friend, trying to comfort him in my terrible lacking comforting skills. But maybe that was all someone needed. To just be held. An I wouldn't be the one to pull away, I would let him do that. But maybe would speak... After all, I really should tell him.

But maybe I will joke with him just a bit. Before hand. "Gee Liam, I thought I was wet last time, I am completely soaked now." A soft giggle, escapes my lips, and I honestly, I was referring to the nice wet spot of tears that he was leaving on my back. Hopefully he wouldn't take it seriously.

But I have to get serious now. "I do have to tell you something though... It is actually very important. And I think you might want to know." I take a deep breath, and my eyes close for a moment. I'm a little nervous to tell him. Okay. More than a little.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Mauja]
Words;; 430 words
Notes;; Sorry. She had to throw a dirty joke out there xD It was just to tempting.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-20-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-21-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-23-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-24-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-24-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-24-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-25-2015, 05:35 AM