the Rift

[PRIVATE] Whips And Chains Excite Me

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

My choice in words where not graceful. Unbeknownst to me, I was making him feel like a whore, without even thinking about it. Had I been less socially awkward, I'm sure that my choice of words would of been different. And it wasn't that I was even socially awkward, it's just that my experience in comforting or trying to be "normal" was nill to none, due to the long years of cruelty that I had bestowed upon all that I had met. It want until I had came here that things began to change. I was becoming soft, weak even.

I had never really loved anyone, until Glacia came along. She was the apple of my eye, the only thing that truly mattered to me. She was saving me from myself. But it made me curious, would she save her father too?

I close my eyes slowly, head cocking back to look at him, watching his beautiful face, hoping that maybe, just maybe I could read it. But I couldn't, and for some time after my ramblings it is quiet. I don't know if he would freak, or be calm. But what he says shocks the shit out of me. The words that he continues on with are almost unheard, like a fuzzy murmur. He glances at me, but my face is stricken into a stony confusion.

But the fuzzy murmur finally reaches my ears, and I jerk out of my blank trance. My eyes having lowered raise back up to look at him. A soft smile touches my lips. While I was hurt that Glacia had failed to inform me of meeting her father, I could understand. It was her own personal experience that she had wanted to keep to herself. We all had those things that we kept to ourselves. "You are free to come visit her... If you wish. The last thing I would do would be to keep your daughter from you.... And knowing Glacia, I'm sure she would be thrilled to see you. I sigh softly, looking away from him, out over his back. "My name is Sialia, by the way. That way you don't have to call me something of our past.."

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Mauja]
Words;; lots
Notes;; woot! Breakthrough for them!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-20-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Sialia - 03-21-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Whips And Chains Excite Me - by Mauja - 03-23-2015, 12:08 PM