the Rift

keeping it calm

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

It didn't take long before the sun began to feel like fire raining down on her coat. The mare exhaled a heavy breath before continuing a few steps. A couple of twigs cracking under her weight as she travelled. She wasn't trying to be quiet, but she wasn't sure if she wanted her presence known. These woods seemed like they would be a decent place, but one could never be so sure. It just happened to be that things could be quite decieving. Her eyes danced across the line of the trees with curiosity as she saw birds fly in and out, appearing to be at play. A gentle smile rose across her face at the sight of more birds flying out to chase them. 'What stupid little creatures.' She thought to herself before a winged silhouette grabbed her attention in the woods opposite of her. She had seen others with wings before, but there was something different about this one. Upon her getting closer, Rexanna's eyes travelled to a patch of missing feathers. She wasn't quite sure what to think until she saw the creature with the equine that seemed to swim through the air.

"Well that's... strange." She muttered to herself, shifting her weight. She listened as the winged one began talking and assumed that this was a mare. Her accent was something Rex had never heard of before. It seemed... Interesting yet oddly charming in a way. The equine then offered a bow which caused Rex to then begin thinking to herself as to what the response should be. Was it something she wanted to be nice for? Or was it just a lure to drag her in. Her trust was minimal and this winged creation with the missing patch of feathers wasn't going to be the downfall of her. Her mind danced around the idea that her death would not be caused from a strange place and a defective pegasus. Either way, she offered the mare a quick bow before continuing to think of what to say.

When she finally grasped the idea of how to reply, another beast stole her attention. She had a feeling from the way this golden creature carried themself that they must have been a male. Her assumptions rang true when she listened as he spoke. Her eyes quickly danced across him taking in all of his accessories in a bit of curiosity. Her ear flickered back and forth at the sound of the birds dancing in the background and the four creatures in front of her. This golden creature also had a friend. 'What is this place?' Her thinking was quickly answered by the golden one as it almost appeared as though he read her mind. Helovia. That had an interesting ring to it. However, how she got here, this golden mare had no idea. Her curiosity got the best of her, and he began to feel uncomfortable from being outnumbered in a new scene where she had no idea how to attempt to get out.

Her eyes drifted back over to the winged creature as she shifted her weight. "Goodmorning." She spoke, drifing her lenses to the golden beast and back to the pegasus. "I suppose I'm doing alright. You said this was Helovia?" Her eyes travelled back to the gold beast, her eyes flickering back and forth. "I've never heard of such a place." Her voice was gentle and calm. Rex had decided it would be best had she shown her outter shell and been the nice gentle mare that many knew her by. "I am also unsure as to how I arrived.. I'm sure that is another story though. You both seem to know your way around these parts. I'm honestly feeling quite lost." She said emitting a gentle laugh before the mare shook her dual-colored mane out and swished her tail, the sun glinting off of the charms the male wore and seemed to shadow more on the mare.

"SPEAK!" 'THOUGHTS!'

OOC: Thanks for the quick responses! :D Kay, I think you don't have to tag me each post <3 thank you though :)
Tagged: Laedere & Thranduil

Image by abonafrost
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
keeping it calm - by Rexanna - 03-20-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: keeping it calm - by Laedere - 03-21-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: keeping it calm - by Thranduil - 03-22-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: keeping it calm - by Laedere - 03-23-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: keeping it calm - by Thranduil - 03-25-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: keeping it calm - by Rexanna - 03-25-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: keeping it calm - by Laedere - 03-29-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: keeping it calm - by Thranduil - 03-31-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: keeping it calm - by Rexanna - 04-02-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: keeping it calm - by Thranduil - 04-06-2015, 05:42 PM