the Rift

An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith?

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Kiara first than Mirage if Akaith is following, then I hope the God of the Earth will appear. It is kind of a quest return but still not ^^']

He trotted proudly beside Kiara, his silvery body moving steadily just beside her roan form. He could feel the warmth of her skin and her scent occupied his nose and brain, leaving no place for the other smells of the world. It didn’t bother him that he couldn’t think of anything else but the mare beside him, because he knew the way, even if he hadn’t traveled by foot there the last time. Breeze was so proud, so pleased and happy that Kiara had agreed to come with him. Maybe it wasn’t as big of a deal as if felt to him, but he was still happy. When he gazed at her he couldn’t keep himself from smiling, when her scent filled his nostrils his head started spinning and when she’d almost touched him back at the Thistle Meadow he thought he’d died and gone to heaven. If this isn’t magic, I wonder what is. he thought and forced his black eyes from her multicolored body.

They were now closing in on their goal. Breeze could see the glowing rocks that formed the trail up to the shrines. The rocks were looking even stranger in the deep shadows of night and the young buck felt almost wary about stepping on them. He stopped and smiled towards Kiara before he gestured with his muzzle towards the ledge high up on the mountain side. "Come." he whispered softly and started trotting again. His hooves clacked against the rocks and soon he reached the shrines of the Gods.

"God of the Earth, sir, I wish to speak to you about my quest. May I please request an audience?" the young pegasi spoke and shuffled his wings. Now he was a bit scared, what if the God didn’t appear? Would Kiara call him a liar and leave him alone here at the Veins? Please, please Earth God… answer me!

Messages In This Thread
An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-23-2012, 12:42 PM