the Rift

An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith?

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He was as much surprised as last time when the earth started moving. But this time he also felt a hint of relief. He would not look like a fool before the roan mare by his side and apparently that was something important for him. He felt that he needed to impress her, needed for her to see him as a strong capable male. But why? The young stallion had no idea. But nonetheless he was happy to see the god take form in front of them. Even if the wind, the ash and the dust scared him a bit.

"Father Earth, you came! Thank you!" Breeze heard himself say with relief in his voice. He listened to the thundering voice of the God and decided, even though he hadn’t met the other gods, that the Earth was his favorite. Breeze felt much calmer this time, maybe it was because he didn’t want to appear cowardly with Kiara there.

"Yes, sir Earth, I want to tell you that I took your first advice and," he broke off and turned to the tricolored mare by his side. "I have found a friend, she’s not from my herd, but still." He smiled and then he turned back to the towering unearthly stallion.

"I wish to give my quest to Kiara, for she has chased away my loneness and I do no longer desire a companion. But she does, so can I please give it to her?"

She was standing so close to him, he would only need to extend his muzzle a few inches and he would feel her warm body. But he stood still, a little afraid too that if he tried Akaith would not take kindly to it and maybe bite him or worse; burn him. Quietly he waited for the God too answer watching Kiara from the corner of his eye, would she like the gift if he was allowed to give it? He sure hoped so.

Messages In This Thread
An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: An audience, please [Earth God | Kiara | Akaith? - by Breeze - 09-23-2012, 12:42 PM