the Rift

[OPEN] Home

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Viridian eyes watched the approach of the canine warily. Grimalkin doubted he would ever get used to the predatory animals that bonded with the herbivorous unicorns, equines and pegasus, but he had learned that they held some kind of communication between them that allowed the creatures to become less likely to attack him. He blew a snorted breath at the creature, imitating its sniffing with his own act of nostrils dilating and pushing air harshly out. He would not be intimidated by it - he would stain his antlers with its blood if he felt it threatened him. The stallion had returned his simple greeting, which the young goliath took as a positive sign, even more so when he asked whether he lived nearby. Grimalkin offered a small grin and polite nod as he confirmed his place of residence.

"Aye," he murmured in his rich tones. "The Aurora Basin is my home, a chilly abode of mountains and lakes." He was pleased to be able to call the icy realm his home, to walk amongst its frozen tundra, to drink from its mystical lake. He was learning every day (something that was rather humbling for the sometimes over-confident brute), and he was growing to enjoy the company of those who shared his realm.

At the other's strange comment on his antlers, Grimalkin raised a chocolate brow, but mentally shrugged the strangeness off. He had seen and heard of stranger things happening, than a stallion complimenting another for his antlers. "Thanks.. Yours are rather sharp." He added the comment as a sort of afterthought, an attempt to connect with this stranger. Throughout the conversation, the interaction, he made what observations he could about him - the confident way he stood, the subtle interactions between equine and canine, the strange straps of dead animal skin that crossed over his hide. Faint herbal scents wafted from the closed pack, he wondered what lay within, but did not enquire.

"I am Grimalkin. Who might you be?" Of all the questions that had sprung to his mind, he chose the most sedate - even going so far as to reveal his name, to attempt to bridge a friendship with this richly hued steed.

@[d'Artagnan]
bg - table

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Home - by d'Artagnan - 03-20-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 03-25-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 03-26-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 04-02-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Home - by d'Artagnan - 05-04-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Home - by Grimalkin - 05-09-2015, 10:58 PM