the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Dark Star

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Yea, so let's be honest. It had been very peaceful until this raging lunatic stumbled in. Ettore was slowly beginning to get the hand of flying- at least managing a foot before he would plummet and then roll along the soft moss. My head shot up immediately, looking over at the thing that was screaming and asking what I was. There is a huff, as I speak and Ettore flounders back toward me before I clamber to my feet.

Aye. I could feel it's movements - the way that the creature tried to hide behind a tree not far from me. Even if she had hidden well, her movements were enough vibrations to alert me to the fact that this mare was behind the tree. "Come out," I said, quiet - though it still resounded off of the walls (though dampened just a little by the moss). "I know you're there, it is difficult not to when you scream," I said, a flick of my tail before my body inches in just a little closer to the tree.

Meanwhile, Ettore continue to hop around on the ground chirping - hoping to assist in coaxing the strangely coloured creature out from her hiding place. Yep, this would be interesting. Very interested. And I sincerely hoped that this other mare would not continue to scream - for really, it was not pleasant. Far, far from being pleasant. "My name is Rasta, and this is Ettore... you can come out now," I tried to coax - completely at home in these lands, in this cave.
R
take another breathe

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Dark Star - by Rasta - 03-21-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: !! Dark Star - by Roskuld - 03-22-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: !! Dark Star - by Rasta - 04-18-2015, 08:30 PM