the Rift

[OPEN] Normal People Scare Me

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
They would make their way through the forest for a while, searching for paths that weren't there, though they could be. If you believe there once was paths along these woods. They've been overgrown, and cut back, time and time again, and it must've just become a burden, so they stopped altogether; and now, look at this place.

Overgrown and messy, though clean cut at the same time. The air had a nice tint to it, and the sound of rushing water would fill pricked ears upon a crown.

"It is beautiful here, Ghost" he says her name, not something more respectful, though he does not apologize. Only if she asks him to call her ma'am, or miss, will he do so. He didn't very much agree with titles. Everyone can choose what they want to be called, wether it be ma'am, miss, sir, highness... "I can hear the hidden falls" he says with a small smile upon his maw. Something about this place as already started to grow on him. Something about it had caught his eye, just as it had in the darkened woods when she came to tell him of it.
The little ghost upon his rump had found a form of one of his many fears, a tiger. Something rather scary when told vicious stories of them before bed. He had been taught to fear things he has never seen.

"Show me to an entrance? Perhaps?" He asks with a glance her way. The illumination of the moon on the green around him could make their bodies a jealous tint. Only if they stood in the light of the moon.

"My walls protect me."
@[Ghost] - She can see Ed! And, I've been quite obsessed with American Horror Story for the past month, so hang in there with the thread titles. xD
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Messages In This Thread
Normal People Scare Me - by Vladimir - 03-22-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Normal People Scare Me - by Ghost - 03-22-2015, 05:12 PM