the Rift

Write Thy Own Future

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I think at this point I'm beyond on a roll. Let's see whom all I have greeted... Misael, Antinanco, Renegade... and now I see another! I spy with my pale white eyes... yet another with ram horns, this one black as the night with electric blue-tinged hairs, and pale grey hooves. He walks with purpose through the forest, and I can't help but snicker under my breath. No, not at him, but at myself. I do have a purpose here, but I do not walk like it. I walk like the lazy-ass that I am. I am in no hurry and do not pretend to be. I move out from the shadows and begin to follow him. After a moment I clear my voice and stop behind him, waiting for him to turn toward me before I begin speaking. With a low, easy voice I introduce myself and begin the ritual. "G'day Comrade. Welcome to Helovia." A bow of my own horned crown toward his. "I am Rostislav, Legatus of the Hidden Falls. May I inquire as to your name?" Know your friends, know your enemies, know your strangers. Know everyone. It works out better that way. 'Play nice, be sincere.' Damaris's voice rings in my head. So she has left the herd land, perhaps to hunt, perhaps to see me. 'All of this recruiting wears you out, I want to be near you.' She says to my unasked question, having felt the surprise run through my body. Her answer does comfort me, and I relax a little, a smile gracing my face as I converse with the dark hued stag. 'Stay away for now beloved, I don't want to spook him. I shall find you when I'm done.' I feel her focus fade from me to some small, doomed creature, and realize she must be off hunting. I turn my focus back to him, feeling softened and more placable with my companion's nearness.

WC: 324
Tag: @[Ouroboros]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Write Thy Own Future - by Ouroboros - 03-22-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Rostislav - 03-22-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Ouroboros - 03-23-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Lena - 03-23-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Rostislav - 03-23-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Lena - 03-28-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Rostislav - 03-29-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Ouroboros - 04-02-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Lena - 04-03-2015, 06:26 PM