the Rift

Write Thy Own Future

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The stallion is cool and collected, and turns to me with a surprising amount of grace and ease. I find so many that are pompous asses, and are rather aggressive even when we first meet. Ouroboros. A strange name, sort of difficult for my tongue to maneuver, but then my name is unusual to many native Helovians as well. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that I would come across a name that I struggle with. "Of course it is warm - Ouro, if I may? It is Tallsun. Depending on where you go in Helovia, it may get hotter with Orangemoon." I chuckle.

A female appears from the gloom, a stranger to me. But she is quick to introduce herself. Lena of the Basin? She seems nicer and more polite than the Basiners I am familiar with. I offer her a friendly smile and bob my head toward her. She speaks of a stream nearby and I think that it sounds quite nice, though I do not mind the heat quite as much as the newcomer. My heavy winter coat has shed and left me with something a little sleeker, less cumbersome. Orangemoon, however, might be a different story. Lucky for me that I don't live in the Throat, where the heat will be the worst.

I walk over toward the stream that she has nodded toward and bend to drink, soothing a thirst I didn't even realize I had. I raise my head again, drops of water falling from my lips, as I look back to see if Lena and Ouroboros have followed me. (Presuming that they have) I answer Ouro's second question. "A Legatus is the title for the highest general in the Falls. I share this title with another, named Oxy." Lena is open to helping answer questions that Ouro might have. "I, too, can answer questions, especially regarding the Falls."

WC: 315
Tag: @[Ouroboros] @[Lena]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Write Thy Own Future - by Ouroboros - 03-22-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Rostislav - 03-22-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Ouroboros - 03-23-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Lena - 03-23-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Rostislav - 03-23-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Lena - 03-28-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Rostislav - 03-29-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Ouroboros - 04-02-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Write Thy Own Future - by Lena - 04-03-2015, 06:26 PM