the Rift

// It's a new adventure

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

My ears slide back, swivelling to hear the footsteps of a stranger approaching. They're quiet, and emerald eyes gleam with suspicion. Her body steps out into a beam of light and into my view. My eyes rake over her, absent of sexual desire but completely full of analytical prowess. A plain equine like myself stands before me, and she takes no time in trying to tell me what to do, where to go. Her body is half dun, fading to black over her hindquarters and over her legs and face. What looks like blood spatter paints her leg, and my ears slowly swivel forward again, curious about her story. 'Brother.' 'You are not my sister.' 'I have come to take you home.' Oh, is that so? 'What home is that and what makes you think you have a right to order me around.' Of course I don't say these things, at first. Instead I stare at her and the little smile that sits on her dark lips, and I find that my facial expression begins to mimic hers.

She tries to make herself look impressive, or I guess that is what she is doing. Her head high but she still remains a smaller form than myself. Puffed up like a peacock strutting for a mate. How embarrassing. "I'm sorry, but if I recall, I left all my siblings behind many kilometres away, and you look nothing like Ravenna." No laughter, just a strange smirk across my lips. "If you don't mind me asking, but why should I come with you? What are the benefits to following you, young lady?"

269 words
@[Colt]
Sorry it's so short!

Messages In This Thread
// It's a new adventure - by Diesel - 03-23-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Colt - 03-23-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Diesel - 03-24-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Diesel - 03-26-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: // It's a new adventure - by Colt - 03-26-2015, 06:00 PM