the Rift

EQUINE :: Cross Country Race, Round TWO (edited)

Willow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

WILLOW & ERMINE

.arborun lignea .. .mare. ..23 years. .. .16.3 hands.

Green eyes cast a glance down at Poppy as the pair bustle past the Heart. Together they wind their way safely beyond the edge, pausing more than once when drifting through the forest, like nymphs. "There is much to see here," Willow murmurs to none in particular, her pace a constant if a bit slow, walk. Her stride however is monumental and it helps her eat distance that her speed otherwise lacks.

"We can't linger too long," Willow speaks patiently to Poppy, growing more aware that the good-natured girl seemed a bit lacking in the head at times. Willow still enjoys her company however, even if she remains on edge, cautious of the magic the little coat-grower possesses. "I don't know about you Poppy, but I'll be lost if I don't keep an eye on someone's tail!" Willow's tone is cheerful, her features bright as she continues to smell for useful herbs, her eyes sharply scoping out the woods which she would later hope to wander through at a greater leisure.

All too soon they were leaving the dark woods behind them. The crunch of snow under hoof nearly set Willow's teeth to chatter, the sound alone enough. Hastily she withdraws her hoof, shaking the ice from it with a frown settling onto her lips. Willow hesitated to cross this chilly threshold, both she and her soul plant unfond of the snowy fields. "I don't like the cold, let's hurry!" Willow urges to Poppy, suddenly charging forward in a reckless way, her great tree swaying precariously on her back as she lopes in a lopsided, swerving way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EQUINE :: Cross Country Race, Round TWO - by Willow - 09-19-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: EQUINE :: Cross Country Race, Round TWO (edited) - by Bellatrix - 09-19-2012, 03:20 PM