the Rift

[OPEN] Last Sacrifice [[Viewing Thread]]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
The dragon-girl knew the call of her species, knew it perhaps better than most ever would. For she had spent months with them, learning with them, knowing their secrets, using their secrets for herself. They were wise beyond any measure, and their strength was formidable. That she shared their blood still amazed her, and yet the golden scales upon her hide announced to the world just how much their blood influenced her physique. From her home within the Throat, the girl was drawn north and east, to lands she had visited fairly regularly - the Deep Forest was a curious realm for her, a land where her mother had once lived before they had invaded the Edge, a land where her mother had proclaimed her love for her father, a land where she had said goodbye to Torasin, where she had met Volterra.. There was something about it that kept drawing her back, and instead of questioning the draw, she simply obeyed it.

This particular pull was stranger still, for it was one she knew, without knowing what it was. Had her father returned?

It was easy enough to spy from above, the damage wrought upon the lands. Amaris could gauge the size of the creature that did it, and her conclusions sent a shock of nerves vibrating through her body. Dragon, she thought with a certainty, and then she saw him, sprawled out and bloody. Fear struck through her as he roared, but it was not the same fear others might have felt. Amaris longed to fly to his side, to comfort him, to call for help and see him rise in all his glory again.

But she was not invited nearer, and the girl knew not to approach a dragon, even a dying one, without invite. With sorrow upon her brow, she landed and watched, her attention keen and her senses afire, as the scene unfolded before her.

bg - table
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Sacrifice [[Viewing Thread]] - by Amaris - 03-25-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Last Sacrifice [[Viewing Thread]] - by Ampere - 03-26-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice [[Viewing Thread]] - by Erebos - 03-28-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Last Sacrifice [[Viewing Thread]] - by Maren - 05-17-2015, 06:02 AM