the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cataclysm

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

"OOHF!"

Startled from her thoughts Arah jumps and looks over towards a stallion who was picking himself up from the ground. 'What is he doing?!' Golden orbs widened as she took in his silhouette, colours and rather odd movements. As far as she could remember it was the first time she had met someone crowned like herself, a magnificent set of antlers donned atop his head. Her gaze travels as she begins studying his golden, beautiful body; she watched the way his coat shimmers under the moonlight, the colours dulled in the light but no less wonderful. The marking upon his body that resembles something close to a dead tree is also captured under the moon's lights, the pale colours seem to blend in with the moon's silvery glow. Four socks decorate his legs, one has been sliced open by his tumble. Arah winces looking at the wound, her heart reaching out to him and the pain he must be currently experiencing. A frown creases her forehead as she watches him, then suddenly the realisation hits her and she does feel like an idiot. He's blind. True, he is a very handsome creature indeed, fine and proper despite his recent tumble. Tilting her crown head to the side, the fae princess is captivated by him for a moment. Someone so normal and interested in just exploring the big bad world around them. Someone new and exciting. A break from the constant remained of her seemingly endless grief and pain.

Wynter is watching his antics with a worried expression. Clearly the doe's companion is trying to figure out if she should intervene now. The stag moves closer and both doe and griffin watch, startled by everything they had just witness and rather unsure of what they should do. Would he be embarrassed to know they had witnessed his fall or grateful for the assistance?

The golden man was upon them, Arah simply continues to silently watch in shock before taking a deep breath as to speak to him, however her beats her to the punch. "Yes! Of course.Her voice was calm and collected. Still she had heard the rather desperate tones in his voice as he had spoken to her. "Sorry, I was rather unsure about what to do." Slowly she takes step closer to him, she looks over his unseeing face with a gentle smile. The fae princess is not mocking him, rather pleasantly surprised at how normal she found this situation. Snake bites, the world plunging into darkness, wraths, invasions, battles, spies, births, deaths and changes in power. She's seen it all it seemed. "Let me just have a look at your leg, I'm going to get a bit closer." Not wishing to spook him the doe moves in closer (should he not back away) and begins to inspect his leg. Well she was no Lena or d'Artagnan but it looked like a clean graze that would heal in time.

"We should clean it but I predict that the wound will heal in little time." Glancing up to Wynter, Arah waits for the griffin to catch her gaze. 'Faigh an fhoinse uisce gaire.' With a few beats of her wings the snowy creature is gone within a matter of seconds, the doe turns back to the stag. Carefully she moves to stand at his side. "Wynter's gone to find the nearest water source. You can lean on me if you need to." He is taller than her, yet something within her needs to help him and offer the golden stag all the help that she could. Quietly the doe stands besides the stag and waits for either him to speak of Wynter's arrival. Truth be told she was quite glad for the distraction. With someone else's problem to deal with, her own were put on hold. She didn't have to think about where her life was going or what she was going to do next. Now it was simple. Find water. Clean his leg.

After only a few moments the snowy griffin returned, hovering in front of the duo waiting for them to follow. "She's found one if you wish to wash it?"

@[Tilney] - 250 POSTS BBY.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-28-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 04-28-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 09:19 PM