the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cataclysm

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney
And oh there is more to this life
As soon as the tawny boy had spoken, a reply was earned. The mares voice was soft and musical, and more then a relief to hear. His features seemed to light even more and he took a jagged step in that pretty voices direction. She sounded as though she had agreed to help him, but he wouldn't give his hopes up just yet.
"Oh, thankyou" was bellowed from his snipped maw. "I was beginning to think I would have to sleep out here in the open, It's not a safe option when you're as sightless as me!" the chestnut uttered, giggling with his words slightly.
She was nearing, and he raised his hazel head. His sightless eyes still searched for this fae even though there was no hope of seeing her until the sun found its home amongst the blue daytime sky.
She informed him that she was indeed going to come closer to examine this new injury he had found himself nursing on his right legs lock. He did not back away, instead let his head fall slightly and he outstretched his right cleft. The blood had littered his perfect ivory stocking with a frightening red tint, but really the laceration was not a deep one. Unsure of how far away she had been or how close she had come until he listened for her gentle breaths again, he could feel her just next to him and a small smile fell on his black lips. Relaxing his neck he dropped his head once again but heard (and felt) the clunk of his boney headdress bumping with hers. For a moment his antlers seemed to lock with this other bony structure they had met and, startled, he pulled his crown away. Was this lady antlered like himself? He had not met another of his kind yet in this new place. "oh-" the stag was laughing awkwardly "pesky antlers" was then uttered.
The invisible doe told him that it would be wise to clean it, but it would not take long to heal. "nothing too disastrous" he mused, verdent gaze reaching around their space for her own gaze, but of course nothing could be seen.
Tilneys senses were ensnared by the beating of wings, the tossing of the soft winds around them and he lunged his head to the sky. He wished he could see that magical creature! It must of been that griffin he saw in the sky upon his ascent. Drawn from his little trance by the ladys mellow voice he drew his nose in her direction, which by now was directly beside him. Her griffin had gone to find water so they could clean his sliced leg and she had offered herself to lean on. "Oh, thankyou... once again" Tilney was so grateful, relieved. His usual overjoyed mood had returned to him. "I really do not know how to thank you, I am so relieved to have bumped in to you. I am also very sorry to have to hold you up!" the tawny lad spoke to his new companion. Tilney felt it slightly rude to have to lean on the lady, but he was so desperate and aching. He allowed his bronzey shoulder to lean on the does porcelain coat. She was smaller then him. Slowly he was piecing an image in his mind of what she looked like. Antlered or horned, a little smaller then himself.
It was not long at all until the mythical swooping sound filled his ears and wings disrupted the wind, teasing his mane. The griffin had found water.
"Yes please" Tilney spoke when asked if he would like to head to the nearest water source. "Thankyou Wynter!" He called to the creature hovering before them, but he was unsure if the animal could understand him.
Manip by I-Mi, Table by Abba!

= @[Arah] =
WOOHOO congrats.
me = 13 POSTS BBY YAS.

+Arah speaks Irish? :O

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 08:31 AM