the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cataclysm

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The verdent gape of the tawny stallion carried on blindly, amber audits tuned to his new companions musical laughs and hushed breaths. She would have to be more then just brave to approach an unfamiliar stallion at night; where he was from that was how so many silly fillies met there untimely end. If he was a young doe he would of steered well clear of him, injured or not.
Their crown had become unstuck, and her response to his slight whine left him with another clue to her appearance. She had seemed to agree with his light-hearted complaint about his antlers and he guessed owned a pair of her own.
A part of Tilney wondered if he was in fact the brave (or stupid) one. Was this mare luring him into some little trap? He couldnt imagine what sort of trap that would be, so the silly idea soon left his cloudy head. He could trust this doe, she was going out of her way to assist him. They were going to find water to cleanse his wound, she had sent her bonded companion to search for a source of water. Don't be so suspicious he nearly breathed outloud to himself.
Tilney was clearly not used to company. Before his entry to this new land he had been alone for many months. Speaking his thoughts aloud was not uncommon, and keeping a filter on which words passed his lips and which stayed behind his teeth proved a difficult practise.

She told him that his interruption was not unwelcome, and he was so glad of it. There was nothing he disliked more then to be a pain to others. She spoke again, her tone knocking at his ears.
"Oh dear" his airy voice bellowed. She told him she had not been in a well temper when he arrived. Perhaps he really was a much welcomed distraction then. "If I can be of any service at all..." His voice broke and quit him. Are you stupid? Tilneys green gaze flicked, a heat filled his jowl and an embarrassed, shy cough left his throat. You're blind. Useless.
The thoughts came and went like voices, and he was left a bit of a blushing mess.

He prayed she did not mind his weight. The leg was not quite lame although very painful to stride on. As they stepped Tilney wondered what the night looked like. Could you see the stars or was there cloud? What kind of moon? The bronze brute longed to gaze upon another starry nightscape, witness the changes in a moon ad gaze at a sunset or sunrise with unfaulted view.

Marbled feet followed her every instruction until they met with the cool ponds water. As the water washed his injured shank it also washed him with relief. The tepid aqua allowed so much soothing to his aching structure he could hardly help but let a soft sigh fall him his maw. His companion spoke and he smiled; the water had a similar effect on her it seemed. Blindly his nose turned in her direction when she sang to him more words. A light laugh fell from his blackened lips and his crown was shaken "Oh, no it's quite alright. It's not that nasty".
Pulling his cloven stones from the water and mud he stepped from the pool and again the strings of his mind pulled him back to wonder about the sky. He wished to at least know about the incandescence of the stars that night or the luminescence the moon gifted his companion but not him. And so he softly asked;
"Could you tell me... What sort of moon is it tonight? can you see the stars too?".
His leer stumbled and fumbled as if his vision would suddenly be switched on like a light, a snipped nose pointed towards the star streaked sky. Carelessly and without thought, another question slipped his lips. "What is your name?"

tilney
And oh there is more to this life

@[Arah]

Oh awesome! I used to live in ireland, its a cool language hey! and ZOMG please show me when you're done!!!!
+I dont mind long posts at all, just don't expect me to keep up I havent RPed for like 2 years xD getting back into the swing of it!!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-24-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 03-28-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Arah - 04-28-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Cataclysm - by Tilney - 03-24-2015, 09:19 PM