the Rift

[DROP] Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Ilios had never seen such a thing like the flames rising high into the air. Silver eyes watched the flickering flames thoughtfully for a moment. Large teal and silver streaked wings were thrown wide as the gold and teal dipped body took off running. 'One day I wont have to run before I can fly!' He grumbled in satisfaction when strong hooves lifted easily off the ground. It was already getting easier for the young colt to take off. It used to be he had to run forever or jump off a hill or something, but now he only needed to run a few steps. Flapping powerfully the boy took off towards the inferno.

It wasn't long before he reached the small gathering. Carefully the colt dropped to the ground behind everyone, but near enough to hear their words. The sun God stood at the helm of the meeting, instructing everyone to be silent and look into a hole. As a grey filly stepped back Ilios took his turn to gaze into the... portal? He wasn't sure what it was, but he liked what he saw. "I see myself; free from emotional pain. I'm surrounded by close friends, and we're all laughing. I see myself being happy." What a strange concept for the youngster. It was hard to be happy when your own father never even wanted you. It didn't matter what lies Ciceron spilled forth. Lies of love and seeking forgiveness. Silently he turned to look at the fiery God curiously wondering what else he would have them do.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 260
OOC; [Magic: FirexLight | Can create a hoard of fire scarab beetles that land on his enemies and leave mild burns where they touch]
:: [Restrictions | Can only make 15 beetles]
Wishlist
Summary; Ilios sees himself free of the depression he feels now, sees himself with friends, and he is happy
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Ilios - 03-25-2015, 04:59 AM
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Diesel - 03-27-2015, 02:16 AM