the Rift

[DROP] Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP]

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei

There is an audible sound as I clamp my mouth shut and bite off the greetings that were quick to form on my tongue.

I watch those before me quake at what they see then I see others react in a positive light. Before stepping forward I look to the God of the Sun the events before me leave me puzzled. What should I expect? Should I even dare to peer to see for myself? Curiosity wins out and I slowly step forward to look.

"I see my time in Helovia. I see the memories that I have made while here." The memories start off speeding by and slow as they come to those that are more recent. I see Africa leading me to the Dragon's Throat for the first time. I cheer myself on as. Then my breath stills as I witness myself meeting Kvothe for the first time. I watch as Elodin parades into the world. "I see myself in times of both happiness and in loneliness."

I quiver as the others did, perhaps even more than they did, but my tremors are set into motion by laughter. The happiness that I see, the laughter shared with friends, outweighs the loneliness that I have felt.

Thank you. I wish that I could extend my heartfelt thanks to the god but I am careful to adhere to his command. Instead I show my gratitude. Drooping onto my knees I spread both wings across the ground and lower my head. For a pegasus to allow their wings to touch the ground whilst in a bow is he highest show of respect. Few in their lifetime are shown such a display. I hope that the God of the Sun recognizes my gesture for the intense respect it shows.

Here for: Normal Companion::Otter
Wishlist: Is right here.
Extra Rolls: I am going to be using 2 extra rolls.
Summary: Rei sees a play through of her life in Helovia. She sees herself in times of happiness and in loneliness. Through what she saw she is refreshed from her recent feelings of being lost and without purpose and realizes that what she has gained in Helovia is worth more than whatever troubles she has seen.
Word Count:297

image credits
- table by Niki -
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healing, Learning, and Heat [SUN DROP] - by Diesel - 03-27-2015, 02:16 AM