the Rift

[OPEN] Headhunter [welcoming]

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

I won't say I'm smug about my collection.. but I'm smug. It doesn't show on my face, it doesn't show in my eyes, and it doesn't show in the way I walk. Nothing lies on the outside to betray my great satisfaction. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, but I wear it like a crown. In tow I have two fillies - Tora and Himitsu. After little more discussion, they agreed to follow me to the Basin, the home of the superior unicorn herd. I'm not sure that Deimos will be particularly pleased that I brought home two children, but he will be pleased at their unicorn 'state'. And they are young enough, perhaps they can be molded into the mindset most desirable to the King and Queen. It matters not to me, except to put myself in good favor with the leaders. If they consider me their loyal subject, I can count on them more than if I were just another soul within their borders. There's more that I can ask for, push for.

I approach the Sentinels, more or less ignoring their presence as they are no threat to me as an accepted and known member of the Basin. I glance over my shoulder at the fillies. "I am sure you feel no fear, but all the same I shall tell you to not be afraid. The Sentinels only hurt foreigners, intruders." I turn back and continue my path, passing the towering unicorn-shaped Sentinels. The Basin is warm in the day, but not unpleasantly so. You might say that I live here in the Basin as much for the climate as anything else. Having a thick coat, I can survive in most climates but I much prefer the cool. I chuff, hoping that either Ophelia or Deimos are near without me having to go searching for them. There's a sort of approval process that goes on and it would do no good to assume that I'm skipping or disregarding the rules.

I stop and turn to face the children. "Deimos is the King, Ophelia the Queen." I look them over as I sit down, wrapping my tail around my hindquarters. "When you see them, mind your manners." A small snarl of warning. Make sure these young whippersnappers have some respect. (Of course, I am also young, but old enough to boss them around!)

""
396 words
@[Tora], @[Himitsu], @[Deimos], @[Ophelia]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 03-24-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Tora - 04-01-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Himitsu - 04-20-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Ophelia - 04-26-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 04-28-2015, 07:42 PM