the Rift

[OPEN] Headhunter [welcoming]

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

The two fillies seem to mind their manners, and I cannot help but think that this was a good decision to lead them to the Basin. Of course they wanted to come here in the first place, but I decided it was decent to lead them. With their more sensible attitude I find them more pleasant to be around, and my body relaxes as I sit there, observing their reactions to the entrance of the Basin, the Sentinels, and awaiting the arrival of the King or Queen. Tora asks what place I hold in the Basin. Though I have no glorious role, at least I am not completely useless here. "I am a warrior here." I flash my fangs in a wide grin, enjoying the moment to emphasize the point.

They reflect on the Sentinels, showing the respect that they should. Before I can answer Himitsu's question, Ophelia appears, ready to deal with strangers in whatever way she may. I watch the pale queen tainted with red as she regards the strangers. 'Lady Ophelia.' It does have a prettier sound than 'Queen Ophelia'. She asks why they think they should join the Basin. Her inquiry resonates with me; I can certainly appreciate raising the bar for newcomers, rather than accepting them without a blink of an eye. I look at the children, remaining in my spot (though now Ophelia could handle the situation) so that I may hear their answers. Besides their arrogant, self-assured attitudes, what could these fillies offer an already powerful herd?

WC: 254
@[Tora]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 03-24-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Tora - 04-01-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Himitsu - 04-20-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Ophelia - 04-26-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Headhunter [welcoming] - by Saffron - 04-28-2015, 07:42 PM