the Rift

» bubble toes [open to all]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald
Archibald and Loretta moved through the forest slowly, a slow trot pulling them towards the Threshold. It had been so long since the pair had come to recruit they felt like foreign entities in a strange, strange land. Their duties as leads as kept them patrolling in the herdlands and accepting members there that had been brought back from the Threshold but the dedicated, loyal recruiters that already lived in the World's Edge. However, today, something pulled the Dauntless and his fierce bitch towards the towering forest of pine and oak. This pulling did not seem to be in vain, either, for a familiar sparkle of purple and brown flickered in the distance and both beings perked their heads up.

"Irrydae." Archibald breathed, his voice thick and full and sounding relieved. He stood still, his body squared up powerfully, and looked over his shoulder at the smaller, thick stallion. Archibald snorted some, giving no nod or other acknowledgement to his presence aside from the glance and snort. Turning his attention back to the star-laden woman, Archibald took a step forward. "I know some residents of the World's Edge that will be glad to hear of your return." Archibald spoke in reference to the remnants of The Grey that lived, scattered yet somehow together again, in the realm of the Edge. Ktulu, Lakota, Apollo, Murdock, and himself lived within the misty forest. Archibald was confident that the others would welcome back their seer with open arms and hearts, but would Irrydae do the same?

Archibald had not seen the star princess since he left the Windtossed Foothills, and since so much had changed. He had only heard whispers of the growing flame that was the affection between the pegasus and Evers. Archibald's brother was lost to the world--his position unknown. Archibald and Loretta had even tried to track the blue roan to no avail. Perhaps the once-diviner would know of his whereabouts, but it was a question for another time.

Archibald
Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
» bubble toes [open to all] - by Irrydae - 03-26-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: » bubble toes [open to all] - by Rostislav - 03-27-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: » bubble toes [open to all] - by Archibald - 04-05-2015, 10:13 PM