the Rift

devil dearest

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Damaris runs ahead, her tail wagging as we enjoy the summer air. I trot along behind her, enjoying moving at a speed faster than a walk for the first time in forever. I shake my laden crown, freeing my tangled mane from the horns adorning my skull. I give a little (somewhat awkward) buck before returning to my ambling trot. She runs faster than I, and soon I've lost her to the forest. A loud barking alerts me to the stranger before I see him. 'Over here! Spotted unicorn.' And so she is right. I follow her voice to find a leopard spotted, antlered stallion walking through the Threshold. I clear my throat to get his attention and, assuming I have it, begin to speak. "Good day stranger! Welcome to the land of Helovia. I am Rostislav, of the Hidden Falls. What might I call you?" We do the whole introduction thing which I grow ever so tired of, but you'd never know it from my voice which remains upbeat. Damaris returns to my feet, lying down next to me. I hope that neither of us seems threatening to the stranger, but especially Damaris if he isn't used to seeing a hellhound. A breeze lifts through the trees and blows my mane about my face so that I must shake my head to see again. Doesn't the breeze know I'm trying to be HAPPY and FOCUSED right now? Of course not, it's wind! I bow my head in greeting, realizing that I'd forgotten this part. Manners, we are ALL about manners here.

WC: 262
Tag: @[Daemon]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
devil dearest - by Daemon - 03-25-2015, 05:12 AM
RE: devil dearest - by Rostislav - 03-27-2015, 09:02 PM