the Rift

I'm raw for you-

Kÿgore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Traveling non stop . Not a pit-stop in store to favor his dire body. With each weighed step, he pounded the terrain. Anything but silent. He disturbed the eerie surrounding, a virgin to the lands of Helovia. The man would continue his heavy trot, neglecting his weary state.

His body was massive compared to an athletic breed. Excessive hair covered ebony heels and his neck. The brute's build was heavily packed with lumps of visible muscle; thinned skin running over them. His solid coat made it easy for any surround to conceal him. And with a steadily moving physic, he didn't have to try. A single thickened horn laid on his crown; incredibly heavy. Rose optics scanned the floor as he paced on.

Thick shoulders broke his sleek outline as each massive hove would lift only to persistently kiss the ground covered in foliage. Murky green seemed to be the color that fled over acres of this place. " Such a hideous place. " Their unified whisper burned lonesomely inside his thickened skull.

His foreign audible tongue would murmur against the silence that plagued the floor. Bass colliding vocalization would produce a weighed down speech. His tongue was bleak with dissatisfaction. " Hol a francban van a víz ezen a szart lyukat.. "{where the fuck is water in this shit hole} His question was more of a searching demand.

It was midday by now. The scorching star held no mercy for rouges or any horse that happened to find themselves on an endless journey. Kygore was an enduring man.. as were most drafts. Sexual maturity lingered upon his appearance and smell. A musk powerful enough to distinguish another. His long tail matched his hue as it whipped about in the air near his thick ankles. And still, thundering steps sent the large build restlessly moving.

" thought " & " speech "

WC: 301

Messages In This Thread
I'm raw for you- - by Kÿgore - 03-25-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Rei - 03-25-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Kÿgore - 03-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Rei - 03-25-2015, 02:16 PM