the Rift

I'm raw for you-

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei

For a moment I stop dead in my tracks. Two sides of my nature clash violently. I am not easily angered, far from it, but this brute seems to bring my temper out from wherever it usually slinks off to.

"I have done no wrong to you!" I call out to his retreating form. I turn to head in the opposite direction from which he headed in. Stomping through the brush of the Threshold I mutter underneath of my breath. I am so intent on my mutterings and frustration that I overlook a tree's root. Tripping over it I lay sprawled across the ground for a moment. For whatever reason my fall pushes me over the edge and I jump back to my feet to once more chase after the new stallion.

Galloping through the Threshold my eyes scan wildly for the hulking form of the grouch. Part of me thinks that I am chasing after him in order to cheer him up, to see a smile cross his features; but there is another part of me that knows better. Never before, in all of my seasons in Helovia has one ever been so rude. Once upon a time I was accustomed to such treatment. However now it is different, since becoming one of Helovia I have been treated as an equal. No newcomer is going to rob me of that.

Finally my eyes fall upon his form and I race ahead to skid in front of him. Cutting him off I lift my head to look him in the eye. "You owe me an apology." He will go nowhere until I get it. Even if he does say it in his strange tongue.

OOC:
I'm sorry it was not my intent to be inconsiderate of your writing. I simply misread is all. I post from my phone and it is easy to read over some little things like that. I do not believe that anyone on Helovia(everyone here is wonderful) would intentionally be rude towards another's writing. After I do some of my other posts I will come back and edit my first reply to this thread. @[Kÿgore]

image credits
- table by Niki -
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
I'm raw for you- - by Kÿgore - 03-25-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Rei - 03-25-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Kÿgore - 03-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: I'm raw for you- - by Rei - 03-25-2015, 02:16 PM