the Rift

[PRIVATE] i have so much to say but you're so far away

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Archibald the Dauntless

& Loretta the Fierce

Archibald stood dangerously close. The heat radiated towards him, grasping for his dark coat with its alluring fingers. Before him stood a tree, large and unusual. The tree was composed of the blue lava that surrounded the veins. The blue and black roots tangled down into the earth and spilled into the pools of magma. Each branch was adorned with magma leaves, shimmering a brilliantly painted blue. The tree was ever in motion, the bark churning like the pools the roots spilled into. There were three trees, but the one before him was representative of Circe. He just knew it was her tree. He her presence as he stood before it, watching the beauty and danger mix together with his molten gold eyes. Like her. His chest tightened as a dark hand grasped his heart, puncturing the blackened muscle with knives and daggers. Loretta whined in the distance, having stayed behind. It was much too warm for her arctic coat to handle, surrounded by the magma and churning lava. Juxtaposed, this was a time of silence and privacy for the stallion. This was a grave site, or as close to one there could be with the destruction of the Sky Island, and Archibald was here to mourn.

Ktulu was off with Ophelia in the north, and Lakota and Apollo were scarce. His children were in the safety of the Dragon's Throat--tucked away from the Moon Godess' claws. His twin's residence was unknown, but Archibald had not seen Vincent since the ark of the Earth God. He was alone to mourn the loss of his wife. Here he was, with a solemn expression gripping his face, turning it from its stoic, hand-cut stone to soft clay. Emotions throbbed within his body, each pushing against the surface and trying to escape from each of his pours. One dominated the rest, and it was sorrow. Sorrow washed over his muscled and scarred hide like the ocean tide against the rocks of his kingdom's cliffs. It overwhlemed the other emotions and swallowed them into its depths, growing until it devoured everything the Dauntless felt. "Oh, Circe..."

art by shady

@[Ranjiri]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
i have so much to say but you're so far away - by Archibald - 03-25-2015, 06:07 PM