Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I don't know why I was there at the Veins again when I found the place to be something out of a nightmare. The shrines, broken and dilapidated, had once seemed so out of place but now they seemed to fit perfectly as a representation of my lack of faith and trust in the gods. I had stood for the longest time staring at the Moon Goddess' shrine, willing myself to understand the purpose behind her actions and her reasoning. I think I could have stood there until my flesh fell away from my bones and I still would not have understood why. The only thing I truly understood was that she had brought a great deal of pain into my life and the lives of others. She had used Gaucho, bloodied his hooves, and I wondered if there was a part of her that even cared about what she had done.

I sighed and looked away from her shrine and toward the Eart God's, wondering if he felt the same amount of pain that my mother had to be feeling. He had lost his son because of his sister. I couldn't wrap my mind about how heartless it was on her part to murder her brother's son. Shouldn't she have felt some kind of urge to protect him since he was her flesh and blood? In the end I think I could have wondered and questioned forever and been no closer to any kind of understanding. I sighed again and turned away from the shrines and, rather than fly away, I made my way down the path that I had walked with Gaucho on the day that I had forgiven him.

As I walked I was lost in my own world, but it was interrupted when I heard his voice. It may have been years since the last time I'd heard or even seen him, but Archibald's deep voice wasn't one that was easily forgotten. I continued forward until I saw him standing near a strangely beautiful tree. "...Mister Archibald?"

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have so much to say but you're so far away - by Ranjiri - 03-25-2015, 11:32 PM