Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I waited for him to turn to face me and as I waited I wondered if he would recognize me. Would he be happy to see me? Or would he be upset that I interrupted whatever it was he was doing? It didn't cross my mind that he was mourning, I was too surprised to see someone familiar standing there. I looked at the tree, wondering how it had gotten there because I had not noticed it on my patrol with Rhoa. I admit that if I had stuck around longer after Hototo's death I would know what significance the trees had held. I would have figured out that this tree was important to Mister Archibald because it belonged to someone he had loved, but I was completely unaware. I did have the good sense not to ask right away.

A small smile curved my mouth upward when he spoke my name. "You remember me." I was unable to hide that I was pleased that someone remembered me. I didn't think that I was anything memorable because I hadn't done anything worth being remembered for. My feathers rustled as my wings shifted to a more comfortable position against my sides and my eyes moved from Mister Archibald to the tree. "It is a beautiful tree." I murmured because I was at a loss for words. I had not gone out actively seeking conversation, I'd only come to stare at the shrines and will myself to understand past events.

I looked back to Mister Archibald and I could see that something was not quite right. I didn't know him very well because I had been so young when we both lived in the Foothills, but ... I just felt that something was off. I guess you could call it intuition that lead me to asking my next question. "Are you okay?"

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have so much to say but you're so far away - by Ranjiri - 03-28-2015, 11:41 PM