the Rift

[PRIVATE] i have so much to say but you're so far away

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Archibald the Dauntless

& Loretta the Fierce

There was nothing about this little girl that was memorable in her actions, that was true. She was but a babe when they resided in the same kingdom, but from who she was born made her memorable. Ktulu held charge of part of Archibald's heart. Together they had bled and struggled and fought. Together they had seen triumph and victory. Together they had known the taste of struggle and strife. For some time they were separated only to be united once more. They stood now, partners of arms, a force to be reckoned with. Ranjiri was a part of Ktulu, as her child, despite any resentment that may be present. Archibald knew children to have a mind to seek their own identities, but no matter what they tried they were always the blood of another. Archibald the Dauntless would always be the son of Mandrake. Reginald and Abraham would always be the sons of Archibald. Macaria would always be the daughter of Archibald. Ranjiri would always be the daughter of Ktulu. His massive head gave her a simple nod, eyes softened as he looked down upon her.

"This tree is what stands now as a vigil to a soul, lost into darkness." Archibald motioned toward the tree, turning his body so he was no longer facing the golden girl, but looking head on to the tree. It's beauty reached skyward and the blue danced elegantly on its surface. "It represents Circe, a fallen warrior of the Grey and my love." Archibald's voice was cold as he spoke, detached. The sorrow and agony he felt could no longer manifest itself in any way but cold apathy. He had cried too many tears, choked on emotions he never thought to even exist in his body, and screamed far too long into the darkness of the night sky. Out of the corner of his eye, Archibald watched the girl. She had to be suffering, too. Ktulu had lost a son just as Archibald had lost a mate. This meant that Ranjiri had lost her brother. Archibald understood that pain, too. "Are you okay, child?"

art by shady

@[Ranjiri]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have so much to say but you're so far away - by Archibald - 03-31-2015, 08:41 AM