Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I glanced to Mister Archibald's face as he spoke of his brother and I saw the frown that had situated itself firmly there. Since I saw the frown I was able to pick up on the tone of his voice and know that it was painful for him to talk about his twin. It made me wonder if his twin had passed away or if he was just distant and no long a part of his life like he might have been before. I know how lonely I felt when Cera and I were fighting, but Cera was not my twin and Mister Archibald said that a twin's bond was different from a normal sibling bond. I could only imagine how alone he must have felt not having his twin with him.

"You have a son? You're but a child."

"I do..." I was not surprised by Mister Archibald questioning about Ryuu, nor was I offended. I knew I was young and I was even younger when I found Ryuu abandoned and took him in as my own. I was clueless as to what it took to be a mother but I had tried my best to raise him and to keep him safe and I'd been able to do that. Ryuu was my greatest accomplishment and I wasn't even his real mother. "But I am not his real mother. I found him abandoned at the beach, crying, shivering, and in pain. I couldn't leave him there so I took him with me and I raised him on my own." I wished more than ever that Ryuu was actually mine, but that was something that I could not change. "I don't have any children that actually share my blood." I clarified. "I've never uhm ... y'know." I don't know why I said it and my face burned hot as I thought of the stupid thing I had just said.

"."
@[Archibald]

Image Credits

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have so much to say but you're so far away - by Ranjiri - 04-19-2015, 01:55 PM