the Rift

[OPEN] Bathed in Moonlight

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Silver eyes blinked the haze of sleep away as the gold and teal colt rose. Ilios had taken to sleeping during the sweltering heat of the day, and roaming with the nocturnal. The odd sleeping pattern had a dual purpose; insured he would be left alone for the most part, and it was cooler. He was slowly drifting farther away from his family as he withdrew into himself. Sleeping away from home made the drift even deeper. How was he supposed to sleep when he knew his father could be looking for him. The young boy knew now he didn't want anything to do with the silver dappled stud. Making a face as if he had sucked on a lemon the colt stood lazily, shoving thoughts of Ciceron away. Pausing to stretch languidly he gazed around, he was between the World's Edge and the Hidden Falls.

He wondered vaguely where he wanted to go tonight. Golden ears pricked and his teal ivy masked face turned towards the Falls. He had never be there, even north, besides the Frozen Arch. Running a few steps towards the east he threw out his large silver and teal wings. Lift off was achieved easily as a cool breeze grasped the feather appendages. The dark sky embraced him warmly, almost lovingly. Stars twinkled over head, but the whole sky wasn't blanketed in their cold embrace. Massive black clouds were building slowly to the west, threatening to snuff out the twinkling lights.

Wings flapped hungrily enjoying the cool air, devouring the miles easily. Silver orbs sparkled, much like the burning balls of gas above, as the took in the scenery curiously. Wishing the ground shift to sweeping hollows and pounding water falls. The boy wanted to sweep lower and investigate, feel the cool water spray on his golden hide. Even at only a year old, he knew better. He could be seen as an intruder and attacked, or worse, taken home. Shivering at the thought he turned north soaring quickly away. After a several minutes a large clearing came into sight. Carefully he lowered his body to the ground, circling as he did so to ease the impact on his legs. Even so the force of landing sent a small shock wave quivering up his knees.

A deep breath told him how good the grass here would be, even if it was drier than he liked. Swishing his long ebony and alabaster tipped tail he lowered his horned head. Grazing silently he moved forward searching for a greener patch of food. His soft muzzle brushed something hard and cold. Pulling back quickly he backed up a few paces searching the grass for whatever he had poked. Warily he stepped forward again pushing the buffalo grass out of the way. Two glowing silver metal and spiked guards shimmered in front of him. "What are these?" He spoke aloud, unafraid of anyone hearing him. Even though there wasn't a soul around, he would have enjoyed an answer.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; Artorius and anyone else that wants to join!
Words; 499
OOC; Ilios just found his silver boots! The boots will be chained around his canon bone and glow silver. They have spikes in the shape of a circle on the front.
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bathed in Moonlight - by Ilios - 03-26-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Bathed in Moonlight - by Erebos - 04-11-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Bathed in Moonlight - by Ilios - 05-05-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Bathed in Moonlight - by Erebos - 05-10-2015, 04:13 PM