the Rift

Swallow, but Nothing's Forgiven

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
"Indeed, what about Basin sisters?" A sensual beckon, a soft, flitting, flirting litany of a siren. Dark lips were twisted upwards in a jovial, honest smile, because why not? These were her kind, the proud race, the most noble of race, each one with a horn proudly displayed upon their brow... Or two, of course, as far as she and the blood bay Doctor were concerned. "Are we not allowed to crash your 'boys only' club...?"

Dual toned oculars eyed the two horned stags before her, skimming upon d'Artagnan's familiar musculature and offering the skilled Doctor a familiar, intimate nod before settling on the painted stallion before them.

Well! Crash indeed!

"... Crash?" A soft, surprised question left dark lips unbidden, and Rhiannon's eyes narrowed in surreptitious curiosity as she sized up the hulk of a man before them. He was dfinitely not who Rhiannon was expecting to find upon deciding to take an impromptu stroll through the Threshold of Helovia, nor even when deep, male octaves had drawn her from her singular path and to where she now stood. The good Doctor seemed to have this all under control, but never one to be boring or mundane, the Weaver had decided to step in.

The memories were quick and fleeting, but oh, did she recall them. Many years ago, at only a few months old, a terrible rainstorm had soaked her like a drowned rat... She had been playing when the storm hit, then lost, terrified and separated from her now-dead mother, away from Crowley's side, from everything warm and familiar... And she had stumbled upon Crash Course, this beastly male who was every bit familiar as he was a stranger.

That had basically been the extent of their affiliation, but it had been lasting enough for Rhiannon to remember this stag's face and name. An impressive feat, especially with her track record.

"I must say, good sir... You look far better than the last time we had crossed paths." In the odd chance that he did not recognize her, since she was grown now and no longer resembled a lanky, pathetic filly, the brindled devil grinned and decided to reintroduce herself. "The name's Rhiannon. Do you remember me?" She chuckled, a hearty, throaty sound. "I'm pleased to see that you aren't dead."

ooc: I'm sorry, I had to crash this thread. Hah. Crash. xD

Messages In This Thread
Swallow, but Nothing's Forgiven - by Crash Course - 03-26-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Swallow, but Nothing's Forgiven - by Rhiannon - 03-28-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Swallow, but Nothing's Forgiven - by Rhiannon - 04-04-2015, 10:57 AM