the Rift

It was bravery that killed the cat

Loricate Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Loricate

IT WAS BRAVERY THAT KILLED THE CAT
Loricate flinches at Rostislav's change of tone. "Whoa, whoa! I can hear you quite fine, friend." Maybe he's hard of hearing? Loricate wonders. Maybe he needs to speak louder to hear himself. Whatever the case, Loricate's more then glad to be headed somewhere concrete. He follows the other horse eagerly, his hooves crunching over the forest floor in a steady rhythm, matching the hoofbeats of Rostislav and the light steps of Damaris. He raises his head and enjoys the greenery, letting the tallsun sun warm across his wings, heating up back. He pricks his ears forward, drinking in every new sight and sound like a newborn foal taking its first steps. In his mind, however, he's already planning how he'll introduce himself to the herd. How he'll make himself known and remembered. Definitively not how I'll be remembered back home...Loricate reminds himself bitterly.

After a while, the silence begins to unnerve him a bit. "So, tell me a bit about where we're headed. Who's the leader? Is it a large herd?" He walks up alongside Rostislav, then speeds up slightly, moving ahead, just because of eagerness. His mind repeats a mantra over and over again: "New home, new start. Clean slate. New home, new start." This, Loricate praises himself, Was the best thing I've done in my life. Now it's time to continue climbing upwards.

@[Rostislav]

(ooc: hahaha okay, I see my mistake. Lori's not hard of hearing I swear. Alright, so I'm guessing they just kinda keep walking to the Falls. You don't have to reply to this post, it's kind of just an ending, I guess. Time to head over to the Falls forum :))

Messages In This Thread
It was bravery that killed the cat - by Loricate - 03-26-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: IT WAS BRAVERY THAT KILLED THE CAT - by Loricate - 03-27-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: It was bravery that killed the cat - by Loricate - 03-28-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: It was bravery that killed the cat - by Loricate - 03-29-2015, 06:58 PM