the Rift

[OPEN] it's 4:03 and I can't sleep

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

Spice had watched him for some time now, her heart beating in her chest so loud at times that she thought he would hear it and look her way. But, he didn't. The boy was bound to the sky like her -if he ever did fly- though something red and fluffy clung to him, he seemed to be pretty used to her...or him. Whatever it was.

She watched from behind the ancient structure, green orbs wide in a kind of thoughtful manner she didn't think she had in her. Eyes following his every move. She wondered about him, his age, his name, and his bonded...? What was that furry thing?

Wayne jumped up when Spice took a rigid step forward, her legs feeling stiff from standing there and watching him for a while. The little bird jumped from her forelock, forward, towards the stallion. "Stop!" She shouted through the bond, but it was not use, because the finch had already tried flying in front of the red fluffy bear thing. "What are you doing Wayne?" She hissed from the shadows, stepping closer to him, out into the light where he could see her if he even heard her. He would have surly seen her bonded, and turned...

Wayne returned to her forelock, burrowing through to where she was hidden. "Yeah, thanks for nothing Wayne." She shot into the little bird's mind, hoping that she could hear. "Hello..erm, I'm Spice, of the Dragons Throat." She says with a small bow, though she was of no rank or high leading role there. Not even a small one.

By this time, she was edging closer, a small smile growing on her face as she scanned him over once again. A new equine was coming into her life, and she was ready, a positive look on her face.

"blah blah blah."
@[Cera] yeah this isn't all that good, I swear it will get better. c:

art by Blu
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
it's 4:03 and I can't sleep - by Cera - 03-27-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: it's 4:03 and I can't sleep - by Spice - 03-27-2015, 08:11 PM