the Rift

[OPEN] Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Stand me at the head of the crusades
without a remedy.

It was nightfall when she had left the Hidden Falls. Her face a mask of brooding as her wings had taken her high into the sky. Her destination was that of heat and sand, of canyon and red wastes, her task was- well. What was it? Information perhaps, an answer or an inkling or maybe it was just her last resort after her relentless pacing was beginning to wear new paths into the grass. However, Ghost practised a calmness, her calculating expression set easily on her face as she lost herself in thought. She wondered how or if she should attempt to retrieve Midas. The Czar was surely famous for a reason, so, did he really need her help? What could she do anyway, demand him back and with what? Until she had better leverage from which to bargain there wasn’t really much the young leader could do. At least, that was the conclusion that her naïve mind came to, a mind that understood little of politics and was defter in more roguish ways. Maybe the outcast life was better for her after all. There was no point regretting now, however, when this deep into the tangled web of the underworld of spies. Her time had come to sink or swim.

It took a while to travel to the Dragons Throat, a land that resided at the southern most end. The further she went the hotter she got and from time to time she would stop to rest, shade under a tree or take a gulp of water. Eventually she found herself staring upon a familiar and yet not so familiar place. Approaching on hoof there was no entrance, an entrance she was sure had formally been there, a bridge of sorts that had led to the beginning of the sandy herd where she had delivered her news of flesh eating parasites. Ghost frowned and considered it for a moment. Fantôme sat at the edge looking bewildered, his long tongue flopped out of one side of his mouth whilst he lingered in his bonded's shadow for some shade. Ghost was thinking, if there was no bridge did that mean she had to fly across? Grimacing she looked sternly at Fantôme "go wait in the shade" came her stern command and the wolf looked at her in dismay. He eventually went and sat next to a nearby rock, his eyes trained to Ghost with a look of sadness. "I won't be long" she nodded to him before lifting herself into the air, her face twisting into irritation, not really wanting to fly in the heat. Even when it had passed midday, this years unforgiving Tallsun refused to let go of its boiling grip and her dark coat absorbed it greedily.

After a while she landed neatly onto the desert that bordered the ocean and remained there, waiting. This new way of entering made her unsure of the real border and her eyes lingered curiously on the horizon in front as she stood next to the lapping water. The cold splash a small relief for her tired, sun battered body. Sand stuck in her hooves in an uncomfortable way and she shifted in annoyance, her tail flicking once before her neck stretched and she called out across the warm coloured land. Whilst waiting she cast about looking for any signs of shade that might offer her a little more than ocean spray.

[Leads/Ranked pleasuum! I put her near the ocean, I didn’t really know where best to position her in terms of borders lol]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Rocks on the ocean, wheels in motion - by Ghost - 03-27-2015, 10:10 AM