the Rift

A friend in high places (Tamira)(CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
He got the privilege to watch open emotions travel across her face, each lifted vein of worry or furrowed brow led him to believe she was thinking upon his words. He glanced away politely. For the halfbeat of a moment he couldn’t help but hope that this sweet, chocolate mare decided to stay. The nature of his being was perhaps his single most defeating fault; he deeply cared about the well being of others, as if they were of blood relation.

Plus, she seemed like a woman with a story, as they all did. But something about her was different—perhaps in a good way, perhaps not. There really was only one way to find out. He knew that each had their own demon to deal with; his just happened to reside differently.

"My heart would like nothing more," she final responded with softened tones perking his auds ever forward. A breath he didn’t realize he had been holding released itself, a rewarding smile following to announce his pleasure at her choice, “Very well, let us venture forward and you can tell me of your desires for a job within this herd,” forelimbs flexed out and took steps toward the lovely contours of their home. Orbs silently glanced out of their side pockets to swiftly cover her frame with memorizing intention.

From what could be gathered on the outside he noted, that she was well placed, and large enough to pose threat as a solder. Though her kind nature struck out to him and caused question to rise, “I would guess,” neck half twisted while they walked with skull following suit, “You are of a Healing line?”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 09-19-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Midas - 09-24-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 09-25-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Midas - 09-29-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Midas - 10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: A friend in high places (Tamira) - by Tamira - 10-06-2012, 02:00 AM