the Rift

I follow rivers

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
The odd state of things had led her back to the Threshold once again. Many a person disappearing here and there had unsettled her. Had they just gone off to do other business? Either way, she wasn't going to stop her daily hobby of perusing through the Threshold. That was the one place that liked to stay stable, yet different at the same time. The tall towering pines always welcomed her, no matter what the season. From each Tallsun to the next, they would stand unwavering and strong. A silent friend, and encouraging shoulder for her. Continuing south from the Falls, the trees had quickly consumed her. Thank the Gods that it was such a short walk from the Falls to this place. She couldn't imagine trekking over half the land to get here. It was exhausting enough just getting down here in the heat of the sun.

The shadows had eventually thickened, hiding her temporarily from the burning rays. A sheen of sweat had dewed over her coat, making her look rather pathetic in her current state. The snow that fell around her could at least give the appearance that it was the snow that had caused her to become damp rather than from exertion. A nearby dip in a stream would do the trick, many a creek and stream divided up the land. It should be easy to find her respite.

Although, she was entertained with quite a surprise when she approached the nearest creek bed. Well, it wasn't really a creek, it was a mixture of creek and stream. A Cream? Either way, she was far more interested in the being that had waded into it. There before her was a large stallion, compared to most. Although he wouldn't tower over her, she knew that she was quite large to some equines, and therefore, he must seem like goliath. Elsa let out a soft snort of recognition, cautiously wading into the water a few feet downstream from where he was standing. Better to hold a conversation now, right? "Hello there sir," she began, her voice bright and cheery. "My name is Elsa, have you come to find refuge within Helovia this day?" That was a better, more proper line. So often those who arrived had no intention of talking, so she would leave it to him for introductions. Then, if he seemed well enough, offer him an invitation to join the Falls.

@[Calder]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I follow rivers - by Calder - 03-28-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-03-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-04-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-18-2015, 12:47 AM