the Rift

I follow rivers

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

I have always enjoyed the trees. They know my secrets and decide not to spill them for the world to hear, though I don't fear that. It is just more convenient to keep certain things to myself.

My ears flicker forward when I hear birds chirping and hopping from tree to tree. I can feel my mouth mometarily filll with saliva as thoughts fill my mind. I smile when a memory from recent events play in my mind. The irony taste of the red liquid is like extacy. I would be good for a while, though I would never turn down an opportunity to experiance the euphoria.

I can hear their voices before their scent reaches my nose. I believe I had gone quite deep in my imagination and forgot about reality. My ears perk up and I listen, I can hear them clearly so they must be close. After walking for a bit I spot them, a mare and a stallion. My brown body should fit in well with the surrounding trees, though I wonder if my mane will draw attention, though its paleness most likely fits in quite well. I hear exchanges of names and decide to relieve myself. It would be waste of time to return to Aurora Basin empty handed, might as well try to haul a piece of meat with me.

Though my skull might be quite indimidating and the necklace around my neck not the ... sweetest one, my expression is sweet. I push forward a calm and caring smile and keep my gaze relaxed and warm, though its only a cover over the ice that lays underneath.

I step forward and come to a halt close to them. After listening to their exhange of words I realise which is new here. My gaze turns towards the stallion and with a smile and a welcoming tone I speak.

"Well hello there handsome, Calder was it?" I ask with a tilt of my head. "My name is Waprevah, I come from Aurora Basin, in the north." I add with a smile, not to answer his question (which was not directed at me to begin with), mainly to make myself more decorative. I do not carry any fancy title to flash around, though I believe stating my new home is acceptable.

@[Calder] @[Elsa]

speech
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
I follow rivers - by Calder - 03-28-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-03-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-04-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-18-2015, 12:47 AM