the Rift

I follow rivers

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Turning a flickering ear, it was calming to hear his voice. There was no malice, not hate, just what seemed like pure innocent answers. For a moment, Elsa felt at peace. She was comfortable wading in the waters, not having to fear about all the little things. A polite, and meaningful smile settled upon her face as the questions began to blow through her own mind. By his words, it seems that he had been alone for quite a long time. That was always an unfortunate story. Even with her terrible luck of making friends, and living in any place, she still could not imagine roaming alone. The question directed at her, however, was quite unnatural. Most were not interested in what she had experienced, but rather her offers and what she could do for them. He was not blatantly greedy, at least that was a start.

Another approached however, and Elsa turned in the water. Looking up at the unicorn mare, her fears were only confirmed by her words. It seems that the Basin could not leave any unicorn alone. Those with a horn here seemed to be suffocated by them. It was like they had a tracker or something. She nodded politely, Elsa waited until the mare finished to respond to Calder's question. Of course, Elsa's name was irrelevant to this Waprevah gal. "It is quite the pleasure to meet you Calder." Her voice was bright, cheery, and generally friendly. "I have lived here for about two years now. I arrived when I just reached maturity. If you wanna know, I was run out of my old home due to "political changes" they were making. I was apparently not what they wanted." Elsa winked in hopes of lightening the mood a bit. She was never the one to purposely kill any positive associated mood, but she was not the one to lie either. "I am currently Mason of the Hidden Falls, just north of here. They're quite beautiful. I'm the live in crafter, so to speak. The God of Earth protects us." That was nice, and not too straightforward. "Of course you are always welcome there, should you wish to come. Even if you do not, I'd love to speak with you again sometime later when you are settled. I like making sure those who get here remain safe." Okay, so the last of her words may have been a tad bit passive aggressive towards the Basin mare, but it was all in good fun. No one was ever perfectly unbiased in the first place. "I am assuming miss Waprevah has a similar offer, if I am not mistaken?" Elsa nodded her cream head towards Calder as if offering her the spotlight. She would not interrupt, so long as what she told was the truth. Mudslinging was no way to play the game of recruitment, no matter how tempting.

@[Calder]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I follow rivers - by Calder - 03-28-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-03-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-04-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Waprevah - 04-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: I follow rivers - by Calder - 04-18-2015, 12:47 AM