the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

The dark stallion moved along on his patrol, thunder clapping and lightning surging above his head. Darkness set in and covered the land in the storm. He was unafraid, his long legs carried him in an easy trot over the dark terrain. Red-brown eyes searched about, wings tucked in to his sides to protect them from grabbing bristles and burs. His coat was wet but he was warm, so his breathing came out in large puffs of mist from his nostrils. The stallion shook out his mane some, wet tendrils flying wildly. He was not amused to be patrolling alone in this weather, but he was not angered by it either. It was simply a burden, to be caught in a storm alone, with no safe way to fly home.

The dark man had a great respect for the strength of the sky--especially lightning--and would not test it by his own stubborn arrogance--for he would only come home, defeated, and most possibly dead. Lightning was a powerful adversary, and with the magic he saw teeming in these lands, he yearned to harness it. The desire was deep in his gut, clawing its way up towards his heart. He did not know it yet, but when the desire became overwhelming, hungry, devouring, he would actively stride to obtain this power.

A clack of lightning illuminated the forest,and followed quickly behind it, a scream. Finally, something exciting on his patrol! Quickly, Einarr whirled around and galloped towards the sound of the scream. It only took him a few strides before a panicked, flailing white body appeared in the distance. The dark warrior lowed some, as the white body was frantically running toward him. Stopping fully, Einarr thrust his wings out and popped up on his back legs, front cloven hooves just inches off the ground. "Stop!"

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Einarr - 04-19-2015, 12:36 PM