the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
Aisling

Aisling had never felt emotions by halves. So fanciful and childlike was she, still now even though her age should mark her grown, than any feeling once sparked had a tendency to run away with her. Now that the fear was in the little mare’s heart it would rule until something came to replace it and all she could do was run.

”Stop!”

The voice cracked like thunder, equal in power and terrible force to the tempest that rules the sky above. The little mare had fled from one beast only to meet another and this one was more fearsome that any other. Before her the hulking black shape loomed out of the surrounding darkness to block her path and in the flashes of harsh light, he was illuminated. He was bigger than any horse she’d ever seen, black as the moonless sky, a voice like the thunder and even a blaze of lightning crossed his face. A god of storms and war made flesh.

Terror did not leave the face of the little white girl, and her cloud-grey eyes grew wider still as she saw the stallion. Her legs froze, trying to stop but the momentum of her flight and the slick leaved and dirt under her hooves sent her sliding forward. Her skid left her coming to a hal only feet in front of where the god stood, For surely a god he was in the frantic workings of Aisling's mind.

For a second she could only stare for the breath she needed to scream seemed torn away by the shock. She began to tremble as she gasped for air, every muscle quaking from the tips of her ears to her muddy hooves. “Is féidir leis an bhfianaise na sióga maith liom chosaint ar.” the words were barely audible when she forced them out, breathy mutter and a frantic prayer. “Seas ar ais ó mo, scáth dorcha, agus a dhéanann dom aon dochar”

"talk talk talk talk
Notes: You’re a saint for waiting, This’ll be top priority for me <3
Tags: @[Einarr]
Translations:
Is féidir leis an bhfianaise na sióga maith liom chosaint ar. - May the light of the good fairies protect me.
Seas ar ais ó mo, scáth dorcha, agus a dhéanann dom aon dochar! - Stand back from me, Dark Shadow, and do me no harm!

Texture by monxcheri @ DA
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Aisling - 04-26-2015, 07:51 PM