the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Lightning continued to crack periodically above them. The sky did not seem to have any relent in mind, at least not any time soon. All four cloven hooves hit the ground once more, but the inky man kept his wings stretched out. The darting white figure before him sputtered and stopped, eyes wide with fear. Mismatched colored nostrils flared as she spoke, her voice and body recognisable feminine in Einarr's eyes with their new, close proximity. Confusion and concern laced over his face as he took a step forward. He did not understand her words, for she spoke them in a foreign language. Even if she had spoken in the Helovian tongue, he was not sure he would have been able to understand her with the speed and panic with which she spoke. "Einarr cause no harm. Is his word!" He spoke, clearly and deeply, his tone meant to be a comfort. However, it was not much different than his normal, stone-like tone.

"Einarr help! Be still." The stallion took another step forward, turning his shoulder in some. He knew the act to be less threatening, and he had watched many stallions and mares accept each other with so much a the simple gesture. To add to it, Einarr stretched his massive wing out, lifting it some. He motioned with his muzzle, and he aimed to make his intentions very clear. He did not know why this mare was running crazy, but if Einarr could help fix it, he would do his best. It was his duty as a warrior, even if this mare was not a member of the Dragon's Throat. Protect and serve.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Einarr - 04-26-2015, 08:38 PM