the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

The storm raged above them with no sign of relent, and Einarr knew they needed to get out of this forest. If a stray bolt of lightning were to crash into one of these trees they would surely be goners. Einarr had no mind to be brought down by mother nature. If he was going to die, he was going to die fighting. If he did not die in battle, his soul would be trapped. He would not be able to enter into the Great Plain the sky, and that simply would not do.

The mare spoke her name, and Einarr strained to hear it above the crash of thunder. Suddenly she bolted herself beneath his wing. The massive brute held her tight, bringing his large wing down and in some. He turned his head to run the softest part of his muzzle down the side of her neck, whispering some semblance of a shh noise, meant to comfort her like he would a child. The stallion had never been the most compassionate, in fact, he was quite brutal and harsh in his judgements of life, but something about this mare brought it out in him. Perhaps it was because she reminded him of a child in her short stature and her fear-driven actions. A flash of Mordecai filled his mind, and quickly after the words of the Earth God rang.

"Aisling come with Einarr, find safety." The warrior nodded as he spoke, his voice still solid and matter of fact. Turning back to where he had come from, Einarr let his long legs guide him in the darkness. He pressed the white, pony mare against his side and under his wing as he walked. If there was one thing she could cling to for comfort it was his fearless steadfastness in the midst of this storm.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Einarr - 04-28-2015, 09:10 PM