the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

The stallion pressed the mare close under his wing as he navigated out of the forest. His eyes strained to see the worn paths beneath their hooves, but the flashes of lightning that surged from the raging storm helped him see where he needed to take her. The stallion patrolled these lands well enough to know his way around, but the rains began to flood their path and he had to maneuver ways he had not sought during the day. "Einarr patrol these forests to protect Dragon's Throat." The stallion's words always sounded so matter of fact, and void of emotion, that it seemed he was programmed to be a robotic warrior for the herd. This, in its entirety, was not untrue, but it was misguided. Einarr had been raised in a tribe that honored the gods through warfare and battle. Protecting his herd and his rhojosor--his family--was exactly what Einarr was born to do. It seemed this duty had leaked over into his outside-of-herd activities. He felt a strange, broad desire to protect this woman at all costs. She was small, frightened, and (in his mind) completely defenseless to the world.

Much like Mordecai.

The Earth God's words and command for Einarr's quest suddenly flooded into his mind. The stallion nearly gasped from the realization, but just that. Instead, a small grunt of understanding left his dark lips. "Einarr on quest from Earth God. He need help others." He had not told anyone of his quest. The only mind that knew, other than him, about the tasks and actions he needed to perform was Megaera, because she had been a part of the quest as a whole. She was given the ability to feed Mordecai, to keep her alive, while Einarr worked for the Earth God.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Einarr - 05-02-2015, 04:18 PM