the Rift

[PRIVATE] thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

"Dragon's Throat beautiful and strong. We are island--but even those with no wings allowed. Does Aisling need a family?" Einarr nodded his head proudly as he praised his herd. They were truly beautiful, and strong, and united. Einarr was not one to dwell on the fact that he had been stripped from his home herd and birthland, and dropped unconscious and unremembering in the Threshold. However, he was thankful to the gods that he had found a new home within the ranks of the Dragon's Throat. Not only had the herd welcomed him with open hooves (for the most part, Megaera was still warming up to his presence), but Gaucho, the khal, hailed from a near region that the inky stallion had grown up. IF it were not for Einarr's cloven hooves and lack of embellishment, he and the khal could be mistaken for brothers--and perhaps they still could be, by those who knew nothing about where the two stallions were from.

If Aisling needed a home, Einarr would march her straight to the doorstep of the herd that welcomed him.

Ears tilted down towards the female as she spoke of her own quest. An intrigued brow lifted as he navigated the mare to safety. Soon enough, they were safe from the harbor of the towering trees and stood in a clearing. The thunderstorm above fizzled, the rain and distant rumble of thunder only remaining. "Gaucho--Dragon's Throat Sultan--worship Sun God. Most of Throat follow Gaucho. Einarr not know Sun God--Einarr sing glory to Earth God." Einarr turned his body, lifting his wing from the mare. Carefully, he tucked his shields against his ribs. "What Aisling seek?"

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening - by Einarr - 05-08-2015, 09:52 PM