the Rift

[PRIVATE] sin

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: #f1d485;}</style>

Navy stained paper thins flared as I danced carefully over the sea soaked stones, wary of slipping and falling to my briny death. How sad would that be? Surely from here my avian-like body would wash up on the hot sands of the Island in which I was born, the sound of Alija's cries could almost be heard as obsidian daggers cracked against the slick surface of the rock bridge. Luckily the sooty girl wasn't too far down the bridge so the likelyness of falling off and fading from this world was lessening with each step. Slowly growing wings spread wide as a way to steady myself were now soaked from the white cap's spray, irritation slipped into my blood stream as I cursed my curiosity for forcing me out onto the rocky bridge in the middle of a storm.
I didn't even like playing in the water at home when it was one of the only reprises from the unfailing heat, but here I was hanging out in the middle of a sea storm to talk to some strange girl who could make dragons out of the water. Boyish lyrics filled in the silence between the sound of crashing waves as I finally reached earshot of the dark girl and her reptilian companion. Eyes the color of a cloudless spring sky pulled slowly over the filly's form before settling on that of reptile, watching as the lightening lit up the ink stained scales that seemed to be ever shifting with each rise and fall of his ribcage. Something about the dragon called to me, but maybe it was just the bits of smoke that were spewing from it's nostrils, fire and all things that caused fire were at the top of my list of interests. It was likely I would wind up some kind of crazed pyromaniac if I didn't get this sick obsession of mine under control. Orange and maroon banded feathers shifted, sending drops of salt water back into the ocean where it belonged as my wings tucked in carefully to my already rain soaked sides as the soot child's voice reached out tentatively towards my ear drums.
"Yes. Did you get struck by lightning?" Her words changed mid-sentence from a cool politeness to a purr that struck an odd nerve. Navy dipped harks flicked to the side, sending a drop of water flying through the air just as another flash of lightening lit up the grey sky above us, the markings on my face and neck lit up like fireworks once again filling the space around the dark girl and myself with a bright white light before fading back into the dull light of a stormy sky. A smirk spread across sporty features while vocal chords prepared themselves to allow words to fall off of a silver gilded tongue. "I was born from lightening and fire, not struck by it." Little did I know how true my witty comeback was. Colbalt strands smacked against navy hips as my bolted crown tilted towards the right while I looked at the girl's skull marked face once again. "What kind of a water nymph are you?" Surely this creature couldn't be pure horse as she was able to bend the water to her will and create what nearly looked like a real dragon from the white caps in front of my very eyes.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Nymeria]
Words;; 564
Notes;; I love Nymeria!! P.s He wasn't flying xD he doesn't know how to fly yet!

Hertz
thunderstruck
- credits :: credits -
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
sin - by Nymeria - 03-29-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-01-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 04-02-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 04-08-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 05-06-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-14-2015, 10:44 PM