the Rift

[PRIVATE] sin

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: #f1d485;}</style>

Feathers ruffled happily at my sides as the storm continued to brew and crackle across the sky and the thunder rolled freely over top of the dark clouds. The sky continued to grow darker with each passing minute, a warning to those with half a brain to find shelter until the dangers of the storm had passed. Alas, we children and the reptile perched on the skull faced filly's withers seemed less than worried about whatever was going on in the real world. We had our own little world to explore, so who cared if the sick reality was falling apart while we chatted?
It appeared I had finally met my match in cunning-ness as the filly, who's name was still unknown to me, arched her already graceful neck and fluttered her long eyelashes in my direction before words laced with an enticing venom spilled forwards into the electric air. "I can't decide if that makes you more or less boring," my growing shoulders rolled upwards into a shrug as I glanced away from the filly momentarily to take in the white caps that were dancing just a foot or two away from where our hooves stood planted carefully on slick rocks. Maybe if I made less eye contact I would come across as more...suave, and a little less like a child who was only just beginning to venture away from his place of birth. It wasn't until my own, slowly deepening words graced the salt spray between us that my baby blues turned back to the skull face. Perhaps she was no water nymph, then the mystery of her existence would no longer be an adventure and this little party would grow quite obnoxiously boring. And of course, if she were a nymph I would coax her onto land and take her home with me as a prize to be shown to all who questioned my tall tales.
"I'm not a nymph. My genes gave me magic, that's all." Navy dipped harks flicked forward and then back as the excitement of a hunt slipped out of my reach just as quickly as the water-dragon had appeared. Snorting softly I shook my bolted crown before looking at the not-nymph through the thick cobalt lashes that framed my crystal clear pools so wonderfully that Ma had told me girls would yearn for them. Tangled strands smacked with a crack against my thighs and hips before I allowed my voice to break through the sound of crashing waves once again. "Shame. Figured one as irresistible as you had something more than just genetics going on for her." Again my shoulders rose and fell as I moved to look away from the strange filly once more, wondering what antics my comment would force from the skull faced girl. Maybe nothing, maybe something that would bring my interest back to her before my mind wandered away to think of the pretty Isara again.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Nymeria]
Words;; 490
Notes;; Sorry it's kinda iffy!

Hertz
thunderstruck
- credits :: credits -
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
sin - by Nymeria - 03-29-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: sin - by Hertz - 04-01-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: sin - by Nymeria - 04-02-2015, 03:19 PM